STEPS TO ENROLL INTO A PROGRAM OF THE UNIVERSITY
- Click on "Apply Now" button on the home page. Fill the admission form with all the required details, scan all the required documents as mentioned below along with photographs and upload them. Please note down the system generated Provisional Enrolment Number after submitting application for all further references and communication.
- Make Payment of fee either through Online Payment or with a DD as specified below. Please do not forget to Save/Print Fee Receipt. Please refer to the Payment schedule section of this website.
Please send the following documents in hard copy to the below mentioned address:
- Take a print of the application form and sign.
- Send 1 hardcopy of each of the documents listed below, attested by a Gazetted Officer / Principal / Gazetted Head Master / Notary
- 3 Passport size photographs
- Demand Draft (along with one photocopy in case of DD Payment) / Printed copy of the receipt in case of Online payment.
- Please download the ECS form from the website of the University, fill it up, get your banker’s signature and send the same along with the documents.
CHECKLIST OF DOCUMENTS FOR APPLYING ONLINE
Proof of Qualification: Attested Photocopy of the last qualifying exam and statement of marks (degree certificate/mark sheet)
- 3 passport size photographs.
- Attested Photocopy of the marriage certificate (if applicable) indicating change in name.
- Proof of Date of Birth: Scanned copy of any one of the document which mentions the Date of Birth of the candidate :
- 10th Std. Mark sheet
- 10th School Leaving Certificate
- 10th Transfer Certificate / Character Certificate Copy of the passport
- You will need to get photocopies of the above mentioned documents attested by a gazetted officer of the Government.
Address for Dispatch :-
Centre For ICT Enabled ODL Programs
Sri Padmavati Mahila Vishwavidyalayam
Near West Railway Station,
Tirupati, Chittoor District,
Instructions for Dispatch
- Please send the envelope containing the documents mentioned above by Registered Post Acknowledgement Due Only
- Please write Reference Number of your Application on the backside of Photograph and also super scribe envelope with the same
During admission, along with the application form and required documents, the student will have to submit the requisite fee. The fees payable includes one-time fee and the fee payable for the first year.
The University provides two modes of payment of fees by the student :-
OPTIONS FOR MAKING THE PAYMENT
- DEMAND DRAFT: The student is required to make a Demand Draft payable to Tirupati for the prescribed fee.
- ONLINE PAYMENT: SPMVV ICT Enabled ODL Programs has also facilitated the medium of online payment for its students. Using this option, the students can pay their fee through credit card/debit card/net banking from the comfort of their home. After filling up the admission form, the student shall be guided to the fee payment page of the University.
FEES FOR SECOND YEAR
- STANDING INSTRUCTIONS: Students paying via credit card through online mode, can opt for standing instructions on their credit card. The requisite fees shall be debited on the same credit card of the student on the due date. Please ensure that you select the Standing Instruction option while paying through your credit card.
- ELECTRONIC CLEARING SYSTEM (ECS): Students paying through debit card/net banking/demand draft shall be required to opt for this. Please download the ECS option forms from the website of the University (check your mailbox too), sign them at the respective places and dispatch them along with the admission form to the University.